- FREE HD CHANNELS FOR LIFE and Support All Older TV’s : Never pay your cable or satellite for television again Loutsbe Skywire TV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE, like NBC Live, ABC，PBC， CBS, CW, FOX, CNN USA News, just connect it to your television and let the antenna do all the work. free tool for life to receive the channel without monthly bill.
- UP TO 80+ MILES RANGE and WATCH WHAT YOU WANT: Loutsbe HD Digital TV Antenna reaches up to 60-80 miles and picks up clear and crisp sharp local TV channels. Support Format: 720p, 1080pi, 1080p/ATSC. Working Frequency: VHF 174-240MHz, UHF 470-862MHz. This 60-80 mile range akywire hdtv antennae enables you to watch local broadcast channels with high definition for FREE. resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Takes only minutes to install this digital antennas for tv indoor and skylink tv antenna and requires no technical backgrounding skills at all to set it up. Just connect this hd antenna indoor antenna with your TV, scan for channels on your TV menu, TV Antenna receives free broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air (OTA) TV signals, as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox. Note: Always remember re-scan for channels after moving the Antenna. Visit-“dtv gov maps “information is useful.
- SLIM , HIGH Performance Reception: You can either hide it behind the TV or stick it high on window or wall. lay it flat on the table you can place this slim and lightweight leaf antenna at many different spots at your home in order to get the best reception. especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows. Please switch the amplifier to “short range” if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower (within 35 Miles)and have very strong signal.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Loutsbe hd tv indoor antenna and skylink antenna indoor and antenna tv digital hd with 16. 5FT coax cable, power adapter, USB Signal Booster, Spare 3M Sticker, User Manual. “It depends on your area, and how close you are to the broadcast towers. Try different locations, put the antenna up as high as you can. close to the window. We provide technical support for customers 24/7. If you have any questions or issues about your purchase, please feel free to reach us directly to us.