- 【DURABLE SHARP AND SAFE BLADE】The dog clipper has a stainless steel fixed blade and a ceramic moving blade. The two blades along with the powerful motor provide an excellent snag free cutting performance to different pets fur.
- 【Low Vibration and Noise】Safety blade design make the pet clipper won’t clamp pets hair or hurt skin. Low vibration and noise level (55-59dB) won’t make your pets feel nervous when grooming.
- 【Rechargeable for Long Using Time】The dog grooming clipper has built-in a 1000mA LiFePO4 Li-ion battery. 90mins quick charging for 120mins Use. You can also use it when charging so you don’t have to worry about that it may stop working and have left a half groomed dog.
- 【Pet Grooming Clippers Kit】The adjustable clipping comb is applicable for clipping hair of different lengths; and the detachable guide combs make for quick, easy comb changes and increased versatility. With 4 attachment guide combs (3/6/9/12mm).
- 【Quality Guarantee】You will have 12 months warranty and 30 days money back guarantee, so contact with us if you have problems. You will get a prompt solution in 12 hours.
Grooming your pets at home now!
1. Detachable blade design
2. Cordless design and long use time
3. LCD Displayscreen
Input Power: 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Charging time: 3 hours
Running time: About 240 minutes
Battery: Rechargeable battery: (LiFePO4) 1000mA/3.2V
Net weight: 300g
1x Electric dog clipper; 1x USB charging cord;
1x Cleaning brush ; 1x 1/8″ guide comb ;
1x 1/4″ guide comb ; 1x 3/8″ guide comb ;
1x 1/2″ guide comb ; 1x User manual;
1x Lubricating oil
1. If your dogs or cats have long and thick hair, you need to use scissor to cut part of them at first, otherwise the grooming clippers will jam up and don’t work properly.
2. Please clean your pets before grooming. Make sure there is no sand, no dirt, no knot on the hair. This will make your pets feel more comfortable during grooming process and the grooming work will be more easier for you.
3. If you clean the blades with water, please dry up the blade and add oil to the blade for maintaining its best performance.
4. For the beginners, you’d better have your pets to wear an Elizabeth protective collar to avoid the cut hair getting into pets, nose or eyes and cause them discomfort.
5. Please note it is normal that the blade getting hot after working for a period of time. It is better to let the pet clipper take a break for 10 mins after working one hour or above.