- Professional Water Flosser: Advanced combination of high water pressure and pulsation, Mornwell D51 water flosser can remove up to 99% bacteria between teeth and below the gum line where brushing and traditional floss can’t reach
- 10 Stepless Water Pressure Settings: 30-110 PSI adjustable water pressure from low to high to make sure the water flosser meets each family member needs. Comes with 6 multifunction replacement nozzles and 1 dental mirror, perfect for cleaning around dental bridges, braces and crowns
- Practical Water Flosser: 600ML capacity water tank is enough for the whole family use. Hidden storage compartment in the lid of the water tank, easy to take out and keep tips. Anti-slide base design makes the station more adhesion, avoiding slide accidently
- Easy to Operate : On/off button control water flow on handle at any time. 30s interval time and 2min auto-off timer makes sure effectively clean your teeth.1m flexible water hose is convenient for kids/elderly to use the water flosser
- Countertop Water flosser Warranty: 18 months warranty ensures your satisfaction, and 30-day money-back guarantee for any reasons.
Mornwell Professional water flosser with 1400 times/minute water pulsation and 10 stepless water pressure settings from 30 to 110psi, easily to find the most comfortable
pressure for each family member. It brings a more effective and hygienic way to remove up to 99% harmful bacteria and food debris in between your teeth and massage your gum.
The Dental Water flosser is suitable for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets.
Mornwell Water Folsser with 600ml large reservoir, which means you don’t need to refill water over and over during flossing, and the flip top lid is convenient for easy refills.
10 stepless water pressure settings from low to high to make sure an adaptive process, according to your requiements, choose a perfect pressure to floss quickly and comfortably.
1) Please turn the power off before unplugging the power cord instead of unplugging directly to avoid water jetting when plugged.
2) If you have sensitive teeth, we highly recommend that you use the water flosser with tepid water.
3) Don’t starting on a high level, it’s better to adjust it slow up.
4) Replace nozzle tip every 6 months.
1 x Water Flosser
1 x Adaptor (US plug, Universal Voltage: AC100-240V)
3 x Standard Tip
1 x Tongue Cleaner
1 x Orthodontic Tip
1 x Pocket Tip
1 x Dental Mirror
1 x User Manual