- Saving Money & Eco-friendly – Solar Powered Light focus on saving more power and cost, absorb energy in daylight with full sunshine, light up brighter at night. Solar panel with high photoelectric conversion rate urges the effective use of solar light which is cost effective and eco-friendly.
- More LED bulbs, more lights – Solar-powered LED light is fitted with 90 individual wide angle with 3 side lights that together provide a brighter, more efficient lighting system. Larger area (up to 200 ft square) can be illunminated with this solar light.
- Light Up Dangerous Walkways – We may hurt ourselves while walking through a slopes, slabs are uneven path. Solar lights are an efficient way of making the outdoors safer for you and your family. It can be used for your garden, backyard, deck, porch, patio, pond, veggie patch, driveway, or any outdoor location that needs a light.
- Easy Installation – This solar motion sensor light can be mounted on the wall with provided screws and tapes in seconds, no complicated cable or wire necessary.
- Last Long – Made of high-impact ABS material, this 88LEDs motion sensor light is IP65 waterproof so it can withstand rain and other extreme weather conditions. TWO years garantee.
Solar powered light for outdoor lighting. Light your way home! Three lighting modes to choose from!
(1)All lighting mode
This mode keeps the light off at all times during the day when there is sufficient natural light. During the night, it keeps the light on in bright mode all times, whether in the presence or absence of proximal motion. this bright-lighting mode lasts for up to 6 continuous hours at night after the lamp has been fully charged for 7-8 hours in sunlight.
(2)Dim mode (Recommended)
This mode keeps the light off at all time during the day when there is sufficient natural light, and turns the light on in dim mode during the night. Upon defecting nearby movement, the sendor brightens the light. The light remains bright throughout the proximal motion, and returns to dim mode 15 to 30 seconds after the movement has stopped or left the area.
This mode keep the light off at all times during the day when there is sufficient natural light. In the night the lamp remains off until the sensor detects nearby movement. The sensor then turns the light on. The remains on until throughout the proximal motion, and stays on for another 15 to 30 seconds after the movement has stopped or left the area.