- AUTO BOUNCE AND SQUEAK- The ball will auto makes dog sounds and in shaking motion by random for 10 sec when turn on. And it will activate again by shaking or powerful touching,Auto shake and makes sound that attract dogs to hunt and have fun with it!
- FASCINATES YOUR DOGS – The bounce and squeaky motor pattern mitating a live prey. Makes dogs extremely excited to chase and bite. Satisfy natural hunting instinct.
- CUTE LOOK – Lovely nontoxic plush cover with a ball device inside.The cute plush cover can be washed. longer use time, and reduce dog sick when it become dirty, you can open the velcro of plush cover, take out the ball and wash the cover.
- KEEP PETS ENTERTAINED AND EXERCISED – Dog likes run to Scratch the Plush bouncer ball. The ball will accompany your dog when you are not available, also could help the dog exercise and have fun.Help encourages healthy activity through play. Reduce boredom and destructive behavior.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE – 2 X plush cover with velcro, 1 X Bouncer Ball( It is not a chew ball ,please avoid dogs to chew without any plush cover.), 3 X AAA battery power (included), 1 X Screwdriver,24 hours customer service.
Latest electronic dog toy
Auto bounce and squeak
Attract the pet
Cute plus cover
Easy use and clean
Eco-friendly ABS and non-toxic material
1. Open the velcro of plush cover, take out the ball device.
2. Remove the insulating strip.
3. Press the button and shake aggressively to activate the device. (If it doesn’t activate press the button and shake again).
4. Put the ball back into the plus cover.
5. The ball will jump and squeak and activate automatic stop after 20 sec.
How to replace batteries
1. Unscrew 2 screwers on the back side of the ball device (there are 2 arrows pointing to where the screwers are) by a small cross-head screwdriver.
2. Find the battery case on the side with open/close mark (NOT the side with speaker).
3. Remove the screw locking the battery case cover (only one screwer).
4. Install the batteries (3 X AAA), lock the battery case cover back.
5. Screw back the back side of ball device, put the ball device back into the plush cover.
Watch your pet when playing! Be careful not to swallow by your pet!
NO throwing or chewing! Only moving on the floor.