- ? Fun for bath time. Getting a toddler want to spend enough time in the bathtub to be fully washed sometimes includes bribery and toys.
- ? The little duck, octopus and dolphin that come with the net to be scooped are bright fun colors and fit perfectly into the net.
- ? Good size for kid’s small hands. The little ones made of soft rubber and could be squeezed to make sound and that would make your baby laughing.
- ? It is a great way to practice children’s fine motor skills. Kids will enjoy the challenge of trying to catch the floating toy in the tub or pool.
- ? When bath time is over, you can literally scoop all of the baby bath toys up with the net. It’s small and doesn’t take up much space.
? You know what, this bath toy set with net is great for the pool, the beach, water table, or even just the bath tub.
? This toddler pool toys is also a great teaching toy for counting. Counting as you put things in and out of the net.
? What’s more, it helps kids fine tune those motor skills because they having to hold a net and scoop the toy with it.
? It will distracts your little one with the game of “catch and release” with the little floating animal toys.
? You can just hang the net over the faucet handle in the tub and let it drain that way.
? It’s so fun watching your babies’ hand eye coordination as they retrieves a small toy from the water that’s floating and moving!