- SMALL SIZE: Measuring 2.75″L x 4″W x 24″H and weighing in at 8 ounces, the OBDII scan tool will comfortably fit in the palm of your hand.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most 1996 & newer US-based vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN) and supports all OBDII protocols.
- EASY TO USE: Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16 pin OBDII DLC, the unit will turn on and prompt you to start your ignition. This device will both read & clear generic and manufacturer error codes. Plus, it’s powered by the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle, so there is no need for batteries or a charger. With only two (2) buttons, it’s incredibly simple to operate.
- LCD SCREEN: Displays over 3000 generic error codes in the database, it also clears trouble codes (DTC’s) and turns off the check engine light (MIL).
- ADDITIONAL FEATURE: Not only does the OBD II Scan Tool MS300 read & clear codes, it also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9.
Its compact size allows the OBDII code ready to easily fit in the palm of your hand, with two buttons, it’s incredibly simple to operate.
The device will display over 3,000 generic and manufacturer specific codes on the easy to see LC screen. You’ll no longer need to spend money at the mechanic every time your check engine light comes on, and there’s no need for bulky laptops or batteries; the device charges itself via the OBDII cable.
Do it yourself: The OBD2 scanner is the perfect addition to any DIY tool belt and works with most cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s on the market.
Supports OBDII protocols: SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud), SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud), ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud), ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud), ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init), ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit, 500 Kbaud), ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit, 500 Kbaud), ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit, 250 Kbaud), and ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit, 250 Kbaud).
– LCD Screen
– Two buttons for easy use
– 2.3 foot long charging/syncing cable
– Displays over 3,000 codes.
– 16 PINK compatible
– Includes an instruction manual
Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturers warranty.
Please note that this device must be used with 16 PIN OBDII protocols. It doesn’t work for ABS or airbags.
Please see other OxGord products to fulfill all of your auto part & accessory needs.