- 【MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE】Support PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.
- 【PERFECT FOR VARIOUS GAMES】High-grade 50mm driver with neodymium magnets delivers clean clear bass and acoustic positioning precision, you can feel the full force of an explosion, a grenade blast, or a dubstep drop.
- 【NOISE ISOLATING MICROPHONE】The long flexible gaming mic can pick up sounds with great sensitivity and remove the noise. which enables you clearly deliver or receive messages while you are in a game.
- 【COMFORTABLE TO WEAR】The softly padded retractable headband design allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint and more suitable for long wear, and it is a great headphone for game player.
- 【COOL UNIQUE LED LIGHT】Glaring LED lights are designed on the earcups, highlighting the atmosphere of the game. Risk free for 12 months Limited Guarantee! Please feel free to contact us if there are any product problems.
sound clarity and sound shock feeling, capable of various games, and it is a great headphone especially perfect for gamer! Specification:
【Mic dimension】 6.0 * 2.7mm.
【Mic sensitivity】 -36dB +/- 1dB.
【Mic impedance】 2.2kohm.
【LED working voltage】 DC5V +/- 5%.
【Working current】 Below 100mA.
【Cable length】 Approx. 2.2m / 7.22ft.
【System support】 The 32-bit and 64-bit Win 7/Win8/Win8.1/Win 10/XP.
1.Extra Microsoft adapter (Not Included) is needed when connect with old version Xbox One controller.
2.1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable (Included) is needed when you connect with PC if you want to use headphone and microphone at the same time.
3.The USB interface is only used for power supply to LED light to highlight the atmosphere of the game.
4.This gaming headphone is not compatible with PS3 and Xbox360.
How to use it on PS4?:
1. Please test it with your cell-phone before apply the headset on your PS4, to make sure it works well.
2. Insert the headset with 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad.
3. Then long press the PS4 button or enter the System Settings, there is a peripheral machines choose “Adjust Sound and Devices”, “Output to the headphones”,
then change it to “All audio”. If you have the audio on the “All Audio” setting you can, but if it’s set to “Chat Audio” you can only hear form the side with the mic.
【Sound is too small or no sound】
1. Ensure that your audio devices work properly and sound switch has been turned on.
2. Turn up the sound volume level, Ensure connecting the plug