- ? Oyster shucking knife,Blade Reinforcement Design – This Oyster shucking Knife is a full-handle knife, made of 2.5mm stainless steel 2Cr13 blade, copper head and steel nails .It is strong anddurable, and is not easy to break and bend.
- ?Oyster knife with processing anti-skid design-whose handle is made of high-qualityred rosewood and fixed with copper nails. Its handle is comfortable to hold and not easy to slide.
- ? Oyster shucker is designed for shucking-This oystershucker is not only an oyster shucking kit, but also can open all kinds of shellfish. It is perfect match with our five-level cut-proof oyster shucking glove.
- ? This shellfish opener conforms to ergonomics-is designed specifically for left-handed or right-handed users, and it is flat and smooth, resistant to high-temperature oxidation and corrosion.With unilateral cutting edge, this shellfish opener is convenient to open shell joint points.
- ? Clam shucking knife is a great idea for gift-Our iconic clam shucking knifelooks great on shelves or kitchen countertops because it not only shucks clam shells,but also serves as a gift for weddings, groomsmen, golf tournaments, corporate affairs or donors to enjoy activities.
Oyster shucking knife-its material: 2CR13+ stainless steel, red rosewoodhandle
Specification: full length 6.3 inches, bladelength: 2.6 inches, knife width: 0.5 inch, blade thickness: 0.1
Oyster shucking glove: PE material, five-level cut-proof hand, size: L, M
Oyster knife cutter body is made of martensitic stainlesssteel 2cr13. It is flat and smooth, resistant tohigh-temperature oxidation and corrosion.
With unilateral cutting edge, this oysterknife is convenient to open shell joint points.
Place the oyster flat side up and insert the tip of our oyster shucker near the hinge.
You just insert about 1/2inch knife. Don’t open an oyster with an ordinary knife.
The risk of slipping and seriously injuring yourself is too great.
Hold the oyster firmly and place the knife on the oyster’s lip until itreaches the other side of the hinge.
Oysters should be kept horizontally so that you don’t lose the liquid inside. Insert the knife about 1/2inch with the tip slightly upward.
Keep the oyster horizontal and pry the shells open with your fingers.
Before the shell is completely separated, use ashellfish opener to remove any oyster meat that is still attached to the inside of the top shell and remove the top shell.