- This stand-alone OBD2 scanner is very user friendly. You don’t have to use an App on your phone to activate. Simply plug it into the OBDII port, it immediately identifies your car
- Show real-time data in both text and graphic form, determine the cause of check engine light, clear codes and turn off MIL… It will also display the VIN which is a plus when you purchase a used vehicle
- Quickly display trouble codes, brief description of the code tells you what it means. You can check your car at home now without having to go into a shop every time
- Support 1996 and newer gasoline vehicles, 12V diesels & trucks that are OBDII compliant. Support J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4 KWP, ISO15765-4 (Can-BUS) OBDII protocols
- No need battery or charge; support English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch languages; three years replacement warranty
No matter whether you are casual or professional, the Panlong V310 OBD2 scanner can meet your daily needs and save your trip to local mechanic.
Plug and Play
Simply plug it into the OBDII port, it connects your vehicle within 5 seconds and show you the VIN (vehicle identification number), which is a plus when you purchase a used vehicle. No need App or software; ordinary car owners without experience can use this scanner effectively from day 1.
Read and erase error codes
Read and clear codes, turn off MIL. It also shows meaning of error codes; you do not need to search online for the meaning any more. One-Click DTC key allows you to check trouble codes quickly.
I/M readiness and live data
Use I/M readiness function to check emission system. It also displays live data, like car speed, calculate load value, engine coolant temp, engine RPM and shows as a graph, which helps you figure out certain problems and diagnostics.
128 x 64 pixel large display prevents eye strain and allows you to work more comfortably. Supports 6 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.