- Our down feather pillows are filled with 75% goose down and feather, Comfortable and breathable pillows are your best choice to get your full sleep
- 100% cotton cover with double layered fabric design to avoid pricking from feathers
- Standard/Queen size down pillows:20″*30″(set of 2) filled with 36 oz down and feather
- Two pillows are vacuum packed and rolled in a PE bag for shipping purposes,please kindly pat it and put it in the sun to regain maximum fluff
- Machine wash in the gentle cycle with cold water and sun dry or tumble dry on low
Sleeping is the only time you allow yourself to get some rest – free from your day’s hard work. So why not get the most of out of it, right?
The benefits you’ll enjoy once you start using a down pillow include
Incomparable and longer support thanks to the down pillow’s ability to contour your head with its high quality filling. A fluffy down pillow provides comfort like no other pillow.
High Quality Stuffing
Our down and feather are selected and disinfected strictly. With its high fluffiness and softness, our product can significantly improve users’ sleeping quality. Users will feel less pressure on their body during sleeping. Our pillows are filled with the highest quality feather and down which stays fluffy longer than most ordinary feather or down pillows in the market. Not all pillows are the same. This is why peace nest’s down pillow offers the best and widest array of pillow choices that would guarantee that you’ll sleep like a baby.
Down pillows are vacuum packed during delivery. Please allow 24 hours to recover its full loft. Please shake up your pillow for a few times to get it a full plump and perfect look. In addition, being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. At least 24 hours of airing can remove the odor.
Protect your down pillows with pillow covers. Pillow covers are easy to remove and wash; they help to conveniently guard against allergens and extend the life of your down and feather pillows by keeping them cleaner. Pillow covers, or protectors, are used to protect pillows from dust mites and stains. They usually have a zippered closure. Pillow covers are an inexpensive way to give you peace of mind and extend the life of your pillows.