- ① Double Din Android Car Stereo: This is a universal unit could fit for any cars that can accept a Double Din stereo. The dimension is: 178(L)*47(W)*102(H)mm. You can also send us a picture of the center console via email@example.com, we will make a decision for you.
- ② Mirroring Function: Support Android/IOS mirror link (For Android 4.0-8.0, For iPhone 7 and below). So that you can watch the video on the stereo after connection.
- ③ Built-in WiFi & GPS Receiver: You can connect this stereo with home WiFi or hot spot on phone. It’s very convenient to download APPs such as google map and so on.
- ④ Bluetooth 4.0: You can answer the phone call through the bluetooth on stereo, which is more safety while you are driving. Car radio supports rear view camera(camera is not included), it can switch to the rear view image switch automatically when reversing.
- ⑤ After-sale services: We provide 30-day money back Guarantee; 12-month replacement warranty; Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
System: Android 6.0
Screen size: 7”
Screen resolution: 1024*600
Mirror link: Android/IOS
Radio Band: FM
Radio chip: NXP6851
Power output: 4*45W
Work temperature: -40℃-80
Steering wheel control function: Support
Bluetooth version: 4.0
Power amplifier chip: AC7315
Video output: Support
Maps: Pre-installed maps
USB: Double USB interface
Car logo change: Support
Audio format: APE/FLAC/WAV/MP3/WMA etc
Video format: MKV/RMVB/AVI/MP4/MDV etc
Picture format: PNG/JPEG/JPG/GIF/WBMP/BNP etc
Factory setting keyword: 8888
1 x Android Car Stereo Player
1 x GPS Antenna
1 x Power Harnes
2 x USB Adapter
1 x RCA Input and Output Wire
1 x Cam-in Wire
2 x Installation Bracket
1. Why can’t turn on the car radio ?
1.1Please check the Voltage of car radio is 12V
1.2When you test this car radio,you can combine the red and yellow wires and connect them to the positive side of the power supply. Black line to negative power supply.
1.3Replace the same type of insurance to test the car radio.
Note: Please make sure to use our power cables to connect this stereo, it is impossible to insert the original car plug directly into our unit.
2. Why the car radio will show “No Signal” when we reversing?
Please check if the cable of the camera is properly connected to the car radio.
Note:The video port of backup camera must insert to the “CAMIN” port of car radio.
3. Why does the camera display “!” and “Can’t watch video while driving” when I use USB to watch videos?
Please turn off the “Video Warning” function in the settings.