- DINING TABLE ENHANCEMENT – With its sleek and elegant design in brushed stainless steel cap and clear durable glass body, the salt and pepper grinder set ensures to add elegance to your dining table.*Salt and pepper not included.
- FRESHNESS OF YOUR SPICES MAINTAINESS – The grinder set was designed to maintain the flavor of your spices for a very long time and keep them out from dust and moisture between uses or in storage. The grinders do not absorb flavors nor do they corrode.
- PRACTICALITY & CONVENIENCE – Each grinder fits in your hand with a perfect size of 5.3 inches tall and 2.6 inches wide. The wide opening glass body ensures you to fill your spices with zero effort. The see through clear glass body will tell you how much spices are left in the glass body. You will never run out of your spices in the middle of a meal again. And you do not need to refill frequently.
- ADJUSTABLE COARSENESS – The salt and pepper grinder set features a coarseness adjusting knob, which allows you to crush, mill and grind your spices to your satisfaction. The salt and pepper shaker mill has a more durable ceramic rotor than competitors. Just twist the knob at the top of each salt and pepper grinder to set your desired coarseness of salt, pepper, or other spices.
- CLEANING – Each grinder is made of water and dust proof 304 stainless steel cover lid, coarseness adjusting knob, ceramic grinding rotor, 304 stainless steel cap and durable glass body. Please clean the bottle and the cap with the free small cleaning brush before first time use and switch spices.
-One grinder set of 2
-One cleaning brush
How to Use:
1. Twist the cap in the counterclockwise direction to take it off from the glass bottle.
2. Refill the glass bottle with the spices you want (salt, pepper, etc.) and put the cap back on to the glass bottle and twist the cap in clockwise direction to seal it tightly.
3. Open the lid of the cap.
4. Rotate the grinding adjusting knob and adjust the coarseness based on your preference.
5. Rotate the cap while fixing the glass bottle, then the spices powder will come out.
How to Clean:
1. Twist the cap counterclockwise to take it off.
2. Pull the lid off.
3. Twist the coarseness adjusting knob counterclockwise until it comes out, and then remove the rubber gasket, ceramic rotor and the spring from the metal rod at the center of the cap.
4. Use the brush to clean each part and then rinse them with water below 140 degree F. Use mild liquid soap or dish wash if necessary.
5. Air dry all the parts then reassemble it according to the structure chart.
-The color and size might be slightly different from the actual product due to the lighting effect.
-The ceramic rotor might need time to break in before it can work smoothly.
-Salt and pepper shown in the pictures are NOT included in the package.
-Please DON’T contact with flame to avoid the glass bottle explosion.
-Please DON’T touch the glass fragment by hand and keep your little kids away from the fragment if the glass bottle broken up by accident.
-Please clean the grinder’s parts once a month to prevent clogging caused by salt and moisture clusters.