- White down all season comforter set for a ventilated layer of warmth comfortable for all year round
- Sewn box construction, gusseted sidewall,double stitch design to decrease shedding and is cored with nice piping
- Down comforter is filled with 50 oz. premium down feather & feather fiber
- Item size:68*90″ Comforter is vacuum packed during delivery,please pat gently and air item for several hours to recover full soft
- All of our products follow the Responsible Down Standard. The stuffing of our products are selected, cleaned carefully,recyclable and environmental-friendly. Down and feather that we choose is odorless and lightweight. With its high fluffyness and softness, our product can significantly improve users’ sleeping quality. Users will feel less pressure on their body during sleeping
Sleeping is the only time you allow yourself to get some rest. So why not get the most of out of it, right?
The benefits you’ll enjoy once you start using a down comforter include
Incomparable and longer warmth thanks to the blanket’s ability to trap body heat within the filling.
Comfort during the summer season thanks to its breathability, allowing sweat and moisture to pass through the filling. This prevents your body from overheating even if you are a warm sleeper
High Quality Stuffing
Our down and feather are selected strictly. With its high fluffiness and softness, our product can significantly improve users’ sleeping quality. Users will feel less pressure on their body during sleeping
Many people store their comforters during off seasons. The key to storing your comforter is breathability.
Letting the down breathe by keeping your comforter in a cloth bag will prevent any moisture or odor build up.
It should also be stored in a location where it is not compressed and has room to stay fluffy.
Give your comforter a good shake when you take it out of the bag next season and it should be ready to go
Down Comforter is vacuum packed during delivery. Please allow 24 hrs to recover its full loft. We recommend that you have your down comforter professionally dry cleaned
Protect your comforter with a duvet cover, which keeps it clean and prolongs its life.
It’s much more preferable to frequently clean the duvet cover than to have to constantly clean the comforter
Fluff or shake your comforter regularly to expand the down clusters