- Lifts front or rear tires for servicing motorcycles and sport bikes
- Features rubber padding on lift surface to prevent slips and scratches
- Lift range of 3-3/4″ to 16-1/4″ high with removable adapters to adjust height an additional 2″ to 3-1/4″
- Includes a hex socket handle for raising and lowering jack
- Manufactured from durable steel with black powder coating with a 1,100 lb. weight capacity
Operating the jack is a breeze – just position the lift under your bike, attach the hex handle to the hex nut, turn it and your bike will effortless raise up. The total lifting height range of the motorcycle jack is 3-3/4″ to 16-1/4″ high. With the removable adapter it is possible to get an additional 2″ to 3-1/4″ of height. To prevent your bike from slipping, a rubber padding has been added to the top of each adapter along with large bolts on the front to secure them in place. To increase the stability of the motorcycle jack a foot is welded onto each side.