- 【EDUCATIONAL PRETEND PLAY】: Magnetic Building Blocks toy is designed to help build kid’s sense of creativity and get better understanding of color, geometrical shapes and develop motor skills and creative thinking. Great for spacial reasoning, architecture, STEM and STEAM.
- 【RELIABLE & SAFE MAGNETIC RAINBOW SET】: Powerful cylindrical magnets are seamlessly enclosed in tough non-toxic ABS plastic, without sharpness, no harm to skin and no swallow mistake. Suitable for toddlers age 3 or older in groups to spend quality time with the family and loved ones.
- 【COMPLETE 64PCS MAGNETS】: Including 40 triangles and 24 squares with a storage carry bag, no pure plastic pieces. Super supplementary of your existing same-sized magnetic tiles kit. No limitations, scalable to build bigger by adding more construction pieces. How big the dream is and how big the builds are!
- 【COMPACT & TRAVEL FRIENDLY】: Stacking pieces stick together for easy cleanup, compact storage, and no more mess in your kids room. Comes with a portable pouch which is perfect for families or groups on-the-go and especially keeping hyperactive kids occupied on road trip.
- 【PRE-KINDERGARTEN LEARNING TOY & TEACHING TOOL】: Clear Magnetic 3D Building Blocks Construction Playboards are definitely the greatest birthday gifts for kids, and also compatible with similar-size tiles of other name brand.
What it benefits your baby kids?
Imagination Boost: Creativity beyond imagination. Build as big as his/her dream, no limitations, balls, rockets, castles, trains, and more. Scalable to build by adding more pieces to creat bigger crafts.
Shape recognition: It is a good start to help your kids acquire strong sense of shapes and colors while they’re engrossed in playing with these tiles. Plus, you can build even more like rectangles, cubes, and pyramids.
Interpersonal skills: Great for all ages (3+ and up) by one party of in groups to spend hours of building together. Your heart will explode when you realize their confidence gets a boost while their minds are stretched.
Hand-eye coordination: Magnetic pieces can be aligned horizontally or vertically and can even move back-and-forth, and there is no right or wrong way to build. They just need to concentrate, try and change.
Logical and spatial thinking: You can explain concepts like equilateral triangles and isosceles triangles with your older kids to train their problem-solving skills and give them a head start at school.
What is in the box?
Magnetic Triangle x 40
Magnetic Quadrangle x 24
Booklet x 1
Storage Bag x 1
NOTE: There are 2 different colors on each side of magnetic tile, and the colors are random.