- CHSSIH：storm glass was invented in the 18th century as a household barometer, supported by admiral Fitzroy’s sound scientific principles. It provides a way for navigators to predict the weather before sailing. Weather is forecast to be sunny, cloudy, snow or thunderstorms. Storm Glass may not be as accurate as other technical forecasting devices. But the patterns that change as the weather changes are very unique and beautiful, and can be done with stunning decor at any table or table.
- CHSSIH：Its unique design principles and simple and atmospheric gift box packaging are very suitable for birthday gifts. New Year, New Year’s day, valentine’s day, mother’s day, father’s day, parents’ day, Thanksgiving, Christmas gifts
- CHSSIH：designed for living room, bedroom, kitchen, coffee room, dining room, office, bar, hotel decoration
- CHSSIH：note: storm glass may take one to two weeks to make the crystal work steadily and adapt to the environment. If you want to check the test results in advance, you can put the refrigerator in the refrigerator for half an hour to an hour to see the effect of the change
- CHSSIH：the size of small separate bottles is 4.5 inches*2.3 inches (5.1inches* with wooden base) and large single bottles is 8inches*3.7 inches (8.9 inches with wooden base)
Storm glass was first invented in the 18th century and soon entered ships and ports across Europe to help warn of bad weather.
Because of its unique weather forecast, it’s perfect for giving away the people you need to care about and want to protect. When the weather changes, TA looks at the storm glass gift you sent to think of you for the first time, and remembers some interesting things you have done together and the landscaping of common experiences.
How does Storm Glass predict the weather?
Transparent liquid: the weather is fine.
Crystal at the bottom: thick air, frost in winter.
Dim liquid and little stars: thunderstorms.
Large pieces: heavy air, overcast sky, winter snow.
Thread on the upper part of the liquid: windy weather.
Small point: wet weather, fog.
The rising flakes are still high: squatting in high altitude areas.
Little Stars: In the bright, sunny days of winter, it snows in a day or two.
In winter, the higher the crystal in the glass tube, the colder it is.
1 *storm glass
1 *wood base