- 2-stage replacement filter for SurviMate Water Bottles
- Houses both the SurviMate hollow fiber membrane filter and replaceable carbon capsule
- SurviMate hollow fiber membrane filters up to 1,500L down to 0.2 microns
- Carbon capsule effectively reduces chlorine, odor and bad taste
- Removes 99.99% of waterborne bacteria and 99.99% of waterborne protozoan parasites
Advanced Dual Filtering Technology
Stage-1:SurviMate filter can filter 1500 liters (or 396 gallons) on a 0.1-micron scale,
removing 99.9999% bacteria and 99.99% protozoa to prevent diarrhea.
Stage-2:active coconut-shell carbon and super macaroni-fiber membrane are used to improve the taste of filtered water.
Besides, special carbon capsule is applied to reduce pollution, odor, chlorine and organic chemicals.
After collecting information from travelers and sports fans and developing specialized research aimed at leading and odor,
SurviMate experts designed this water-proof and odorless outdoor water purifier.
It is extremely suitable for the bottle to be used in the third-world countries where safe bottled water is not available.
Applicable water resources:brooks, ponds, puddles and tap water.
Applicable usage:hiking, traveling and camping.
1.Sea water, carbonated beverages and alcohols can not be filtered.
2.Hot water, ice water, dirty water and industrial polluted water is not recommended
Volume: 650ml / min
Flux: 550ml /min
Filter Accuracy: 0.01 micron
Material: BPA – Free
Dimension: 9.4 * 3.1 * 3.1inch
Longevity of the filter: up to 1500L（depending on the water filtered）