- Used Book in Good Condition
The Art of Public Speaking, 11th Edition by Stephen Lucas (Author)
The Art of Public Speaking 11e continues to define the art of being the best by helping today’s students become capable, responsible speakers and thinkers. With a strong focus on the practical skills of public speaking and grounded in classical and contemporary theories of rhetoric, The Art of Public Speaking offers full coverage of all major aspects of speech preparation and presentation. Utilizing the full suite of resources, students learn to internalize the principles of public speaking, build confidence through speech practice, and prepare for success in the classroom and beyond. With the new Enhanced Speech Capture in Connect Lucas, instructors now have the ability to evaluate live speeches using a customizable rubric in the classroom. Instructors may also upload speech videos on students’ behalf to create and manage true peer review assignments. With its ground-breaking adaptive learning system, Connect Lucas™ also helps students “know what they know,” while guiding them to experience and learn important concepts that they need to know to succeed.With McGraw-Hill Create™, instructors can now customize their Lucas 11e textbook to the section level, selecting and arranging only the sections covered in the course. The new Create system will automatically repaginate and re-number chapters, sections, graphs, and illustrations, based on how the instructor chooses to arrange them. This deep level of customization guarantees that students pay only for the content covered in the course.
|Dimensions||9.9 × 8 × 0.4 cm|
Brand: Humanities Social Science
- Buy this product on Amazon from one of the best sellers. Buy top rated premium quality, with best reviews and rating, high demanded, the most wished and the most sold products, items, gadgets on Amazon with latest coupon discount. Use promotional code and enjoy money saving price drop sale deal.
- Find the latest Coupons, promotional codes, product offers, give away, discount deals, Lightning deals and much more and save big while buying on Amazon.
- During Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, Amazon will automatically apply discounts when you add products to your cart.
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are discount offers on used, returned or refurbished items. Shop discounted deals on open-box items like Tablets, Laptops, TVs, Toys, Home & Kitchen, Lawn & Garden, Home Improvement, Cameras, and Sports & Outdoors that are not able to be sold as "New", but are still in great, usable condition.
- Amazon Prime Offers are special member's only deals and exclusive offers for shoppers enrolled in Amazon Prime program that includes free shipping on a myriad of products. Amazon makes every day better. Save your time. Skip lines. With Amazon Prime. Enjoy shopping on prime day sale.
- You may save up to an additional 15% off on this month's Subscribe & Save items when you subscribe to 5 or more items during your current subscription month.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial.
- Prime Pantry is a service where Prime members can shop for groceries and household products. You can purchase groceries and household items in everyday sizes online or using the mobile app and have them delivered to your doorstep.