- 👍➡【INNOVATIVE VERSION】- 2019 updated version tile leveling system kit uses a combination structure, T-needles can be replaced if it was deformed and damaged; the top embedded bubble spirit Level, you can more clearly know whether the tile leveling system kit has reached the horizontal position
- 👍➡【POWERFUL FUNCTION】- The tile leveling system kit ensures flatness between tiles to avoid unevenness. It is a wonderful tile leveling system kit tool for floor and wall setting, improve tile installation speed and reduce installer fatigue
- 👍➡【CONSIDERATIONS】- The tile leveling system kit is suitable for tile gap between 2 to 6mm, and the tile leveling system kit is suitable for tile with a thickness of 3mm to 16mm
- 👍➡【HIGH QUALITY】-The main body of each tile leveling system kit is high-quality environmental protection PP material, T-needle is manganese steel, wear-resistant, impact-resistant, high compressive strength; reuse, free from worry and save money
- 👍➡【PRODUCT PACKAGE】- 24pcs tile leveling system kit main bodies, 50pcs replaceable needles, 1pcs special wrench and 200pcs 1/16 inch (2mm) tile spacers
TILE LEVELING SYSTEM TILE KIT
→ Adjust the gap between adjacent tiles 2-6mm, carried out easily by complimentary tile spacers
→ Insert the T-needle along the joint of tiles, and then rotate it 90 degrees
→ Tighten the nut with the wrench, and press the tiles to keep the bubble in the middle of the level
→ Loosening the nut cover after 5-6 hours, then rotate 90 degrees to remove the metal T-needle
√ 24pcs x Tile leveler main parts
√ 50pcs x replaceable T-needles
√ 1pcs x special wrench
√ 200pcs x 1/16 inch (2mm) tile spacers
→ Material: PP + Manganese
→ Steel Suitable Spacer: 2mm-6mm
→ Spacer Tile thickness: 3mm-16mm
1. Wear-resistant, reusable.
2. Easy to use for DIY operation.
3. Keep the tile balance on the same horizontal position.
4. Improve tile installation speed.
5. Reduce installer fatigue/stress.
6. Virtually lippage free, flat surface drastically.
7. Reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
8. Prevents tiles from moving while curing.