- Made with 3M Thinsulate for extra insulation
- Reinforced texturized palm & thumb patch for secure grip
- Adjustable wrist buckle keeps snow out & offers comfortable fit
- Water, wind, & snow resistant exterior helps keep hands warm & dry
- Perfect winter accessory to help keep your hands warm & toasty while taking on your outdoors snow activities such as snowboarding, skiing, sledding, ice skating, snow tubing, and more
Andorra’s premium boys’ mittens gloves provide optimal protection for your little ones during their outings to the snow. These water-proof, wind-proof, and snow-proof gloves are lined with anextra helping of 3M’s specially designed and state-of-the-art Thinsulatelining. Extended anti-snow cuffguards and elastic wrist lock out the snow andtuck underneath a winter jacket. And don’t worry about your kids accidentally dropping things; the anti-drop textured palm spans the full front side up tothe fingertips for a full hand grip. Imported.
Andorra products are designed and developedin California and then tested on slopes all around the world.
Materials: Polyester and Olefin; WaterproofExterior; 3M Thinsulate Insert; PU Palm
S (4-6years) : for hands 5.5” max from palm to longest finger; glovemeasures 7.75”, woven cuff 2.25”
M (7-9 years) : for hands 6” max from palm to longest finger;glove measures 8.25”, woven cuff 2.25”
L (10-12 years) : for hands 6.25” max from palm to longest finger;glove measures 8.75”, woven cuff 2.25”
XL (13-15 years) : for hands 6.5” max from palm to longest finger; glovemeasures 9.5”, woven cuff 2.25”
Note: Age estimates are approximate, please use measurements provided for most accuratefit.
1 x Matching Pair of Winter Gloves