- The traditional Japanese Deba is designed for cutting top fish dishes. TUO’s Deba combines minimalist design with excellent quality, makes it the perfect choice for genuine Japanese cuisine.
- Traditional fine craftsmanship: The elaborate hand polishing by craftsman has endowed TUO Deba the detail-fine quality. The use of traditional manual grinding menthod combined with modern vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cooling technology, enable the hardness up to 58± HRC, sharp yet flexible, with good corrosion resistance. The repeatedly manual polishing, which adopting the Japanese traditional 15 degree unilateral egding, makes the slicing such a enjoyment rather than just a motion.
- The high-quality timber: Adopting the 1st class German steel as the material for the blade, thus endowing the higher hardness than the normal one. This results a sharper blade with better flexibility, therefore comes the anti-corrossion ability, not likely to dent as well. Sufficient material has been used for the whole knife, the blade is relatively heavy, which is design for cutting the bone and handling the smaller meat.
- The anti-skid corner: Hemi corner designed handle in one molding, excellent anti-skid ability, siginificantly improving the comfort and safety while being using by any kind of hand shape.
- Tuo commitment: Lifelong maintaince for every knife we sold. That is why we are trusted and chosen by the chefs all around the world. KINDLY PLEASE NOTE THIS KNIFE WITHOUT ORIGINAL PACKAGE!
TUO 165mm Professional Deba Sashimi Knife for all of your reasons
The TUO Sashimi Knife is crafted by our master artisans with the utmost care to create the premium quality knife that offer exceptional performance. It’s suitable for professionals who include chefs, food caterers, culinary experts as well as ordinary people. The seamless construction and smooth polished contours ensures no food or germs can get trapped.
Our Deba knives are complimented with a traditional Japanese handcrafted white wood handle affixed with a ABS plastic handle，which is adopted by ergonomic design. The Deba knife is a heavy knife that was made to filet and butcher whole fish. The heft of the Deba knife allows it to cut through the heads and bones of a fish, and its smaller pointed tip filets the flesh from the bones.
OUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE：We guarantee a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service
1 × Sashimi Knife
HAND-WASH your blades with gentle dish soap, rinse clean and towel dry immediately
DO NOT chop bones or use the knife to cut on hard objects and surface like glass cutting board or granite
Usually if you feel it snagging the blade just needs a little stropping, not resharpening. Resharpening should be an annual maintenance event, not daily, weekly or monthly.