- 【Universal remote control】Full support for TV, Fan, Air Conditioner, STB/Sat, Projector, Network Box, DVD/Amplifier/Home Multimedia System, Camera/SLR, Switch/Lamp and other Infrared appliances.
- 【Make your life easier】 TV-STB combined remote control, can navigate TV programs on the phone, one key switch TV program. Remote control your camera or SLR, take photos on the go, and do so much more.
- 【Type C remote controller】Easy to setup and use with Type C compatibility. Supports all the major Android phones from brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, HTC, Lenovo, etc.
- 【One for all remote control】 DIY learn signals from original infrared remote and customize your remote.
- 【Compact, portable and mini remote】No battery required, powered by your mobile phone with minimum power consumption.
Turn your mobile phone into a universal remote control for your TV, Cable/Satellite box, Fan, DVD and other electronic appliances!
TVs – Apple, Samsung, LG, Sony, Philips, Vizio, Toshiba, Emerson, etc.
Cable/Satellite box – Comcast, Dish, DirectTV, Xbox 360, etc.
Smart Home appliances (AC and Heaters) – Samsung, LG, Panasonic, etc.
Instead of only controlling one device at a time, this IR Remote Control can group your devices together. Say goodbye to all those remotes and control your surrounding appliances with your phone.
Extensive remote control codebase, supported appliances over 7,000+ global brands, 250,000+ remote control; 80,000+ offline remote control codes bundled with App, which can be used without the Internet. The Official codebase contains selected, widely used remote control codes across the globe.
– Don’t need external battery
– Compatible with various appliances like TV, air conditioner, satellite or cable box, network box, power amplifier, DVD, projector, fan and other Infrared appliances.
– Fast and accurate infrared learning ability from the original remote
– Effective distance: 5 – 12m
How to Use:
Android System (Type C):
1.Search and download our free App (ZaZa Remote) from Google Play Store before using this device.
2.Open the App and plug in the remote control accessory into the mobile phone’s Type C port.
3.Add the remote and choose the brand or type the model of your appliance.
4.Test it and done.
1. Please make sure that your phone supports Type C connectivity.
2. Currently, the Universal Remote Control does not support non-infrared controlled appliances (such as Bluetooth remote control)