- ?【What is HUD?】 Short for Head Up Display. It displays driving data on the front windshield such as speed,RPM,water temperature,voltage single mileage etc. HUD avoids the danger of drivers looking down at the dashboard. It ensures the safety of drivers.
- ?【RICH CONTENTS 】Compass, Vehicle speed, driving direction, voltage, driving distance measurement, driving time, low voltage alarm, over speed alarm, satellite time and number, altitude, freely switch between kilometers and miles,speed up test, brake performance test. Multi function display or simple function display can be switched freely.
- ?【HD Display 】WL HUD is equipped with a high definition 4.3 inch TFT LCD screen, which displays the information more colorful, clearly and Super Slim design, full of technology.
- ?【WORKS FOR ALL VEHICLES】WL HUD is based on the GPS module inside. WORKS PERFECT FOR ALL VEHICLES. Auto power on/off function, the HUD will start or turn off automatically with vehicle ignition, can effectively protect your vehicle’s battery. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare. A variety of operating interface modes and colors can be switched freely, It will bring more fun and Technological sense to your driving experience.
- ?【Guarantee】 — CE FCC RoHS Certification, Superior quality. We support returns and refunds for no reason for a period of 12 months. In terms of any problem of this product, You can send emails to us at any time. We will be the first time to reply you and help you solve problems.7/24 After-sales Service E-mail: Ecoolbuy_service@163.com
Because It will rise beep beep voice for couple seconds when over the speed that you had set (default speed: 150km/h)
Color:muti-color ,can be switched freely
Product size:107x57x20 mm
Packaging Size:14.6x 8.8x 4.8 cm
1* car charger cable
Speed data display error: Because the system is designed to warn drivers not to overspeed. Therefore, the HUD’s default display speed is 5-10 km/h higher than the actual driving speed of the car. You can adjust the data to be synchronized when using. There is no need to adjust again in the future.
What’s the Difference Between GPS and OBDII?
1. GPS works for all vehicles, but it doesn’t show as much data as OBDII.
2. OBDII has more powerful features and data, but is only suitable for vehicles produced after 2008.