- Warm and windproof – The windbreaker with 90% duck down filling offers great warmth, elastic cuffs and hooded design help to keep cold out
- Lightweight and packable – The ultra light down jacket can be packed into a small pouch, easy to carry and ideal for travel
- Versatile – Match with a T-shirt or sweater as an outerwear, the down jacket can be also worn as an under layer in deep winter
- Hand pockets – 2 zippered hand pockets help to keep hands warm, also great for items like keys, coins, card and keep them safe
- Occasions – Great for indoor and outdoor activities in school days, or spring outing, camping, hiking, traveling, snowboarding, skating and running with family
4/5: 3-5 Y
6/7: 6-7 Y
8: 8-9 Y
Recommend match clothing
1. Match with T-shirt or sweater for outerwear.
2. As a warm under layer in deep winter days.
3. With the fleece lined pants for whole body warm.
4. With a trapper hat or ear flaps for double protection.
5. A similar parent jacket as family suit.
Washing & Care
1. For only partial stains, you can just repeatedly wipe with a towel or cotton of 75 degrees alcohol, and dry with a towel at last.
2. If you are going to wash your down jacket, please choose the neutral detergent and make sure the water temperature less than 30 degrees Celsius.
After soaking your jacket in water about 20 minutes, please clean the dirt with a soft bristle brush, and then rinse thoroughly.
3. Do not wring, do not exposure, prolonged exposure may break down components and cause color fading.
4. Please gently pat the jacket to make the down restore fully, store your jacket in ventilated & dry wardrobe.