- ✔EASY TO DISTINGUISH. The water hardness test strips turns from green to red for the water hardness 0-425mg/L, the color difference is more obvious, easier to compare the strip color to the color chart.
- ✔TOTAL 100 STRIPS. It includes 100pcs Total Hardness Test Strips kits for periodical testing and monitoring. Each strip tests for total hardness–Calcium and Magnesium Levels.
- ✔ACCURATE AND SENSITIVE. Experienced thousands of tests and improved technology to keep the accuracy, and quickly get test results in seconds.
- ✔A MUST HAVE FOR HOME USE. Periodically test the water to make sure the water softener system is still working properly, monitor the hardness of your fish tank(aquarium), drinking water, pools and spas, know how hard your water is for laundry and dishwasher, etc.
- ✔100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, Enables your purchase of the total hardness test strips with no risk 🙂
100ct Total Hardness Water Quality Test Strips, Easy to Distinguish, A Must Have For Home Use with 100% Money Back Guarantee.
The Total Hardness Test Strips test for calcium and magnesium(results as calcium carbonate), which are the two minerals that primarily make up hardness in water.
Soft water below 80ppm – forms suds with soap easily.
Hardness greater than 80ppm – Detergents with softening agents are not completely effective in cleaning.
Hardness greater than 120ppm – Some scaling will occur in pipes and appliances.
Hardness greater than 250ppm – Dishwasher impossible to use without producing film on dishes.
Ideal for water filter system, fish tank(aquarium), pools, spas, laundry, cloth diaper, dishwasher, industrial processes, educational experiments, and for homeland security applications etc.
*Upgraded color chart from green to red, easy to compare and distinguish.
*Total 100 strips for periodical test, and no need buy frequently.
*Accurate and Reliable.
Total Hardness Testing- Calcium and Magnesium levels in water(results as CaCO?)
Measuring Range: 0-425mg/L(ppm-parts per million), or 0-25gpg(grams per gallon)
Color Chart Indicators: ppm 0, 25, 50, 120, 250, 425 and gpg 0, 1.5, 3 7, 15, 25
How to use?
1.Dip a test strip pad into water for 2 seconds.
2.Remove and shake off excess water.
3.Wait 40 seconds, then match the strip pad color to the color chart.
100 x test strips
1 x dessicant in bottle
1 x packing bottle
1 x packing color box