- *【DESIGN PHILOSOPHY】: No electricity needed, reliable solar charging. Path lamp charges during the day and electrifies at night. Turn on automatically in the dark and turn off automatically at sunrise. This outdoor landscape light is your best companion at night.
- *【ALL WEATHER RESISTANT】: No need to worry about rain and snow, can work normally in all kinds of weather, waterproof grade IPX4. This solar path lamp is made of stainless steel structure, the bright light from the stainless steel outdoor sunlight provides the safety of the passage without a light source,durable against wind and rain.
- *【EASY INSTALLATION】 : For first time use : Twist solar top to open and remove the pull tab between the battery and its connector,attach stem. install it and insert the light into the soft earth.Path lamp charges during the day and electrifies at night. Add color to your garden.
- *【HIGH EFFICIENCY & ECO-FRIENDLY 】: Solar energy output, a warm white LED solar ground path lamp. This outdoor solar lamp’s LED lamp is powered by solar panels, 100% solar energy.The best choice of environmental lighting!
- *【BEST SERVICE】: One year guarantee for this product, we provide the full technical support after selling. If you have any questions about the solar pathway lights you purchased, please contact us.
Adopt latest improved solar panel, these solar lights provides better performance and prolonged usage time.
The solar panel converts sunlight into electrical energy to recharge the battery during the day time.
At night the light turn on automatically.
The light assemblies,stake sections,connectors,and durable ground spikes are included.
This energy-efficient,low-maintenance solar lights add a charming,decorative glow to your driveway,patio,or flowerbeds.Specifications:
LED:1*Warm White Light
Solar Panel: Amorphous Silicon
Dimensions: 1.85*1.85*12.87 inches
Battery: 1*150mAh, 2/3AA NI-CD Battery
Luminous Flux: 1.2 Lumens
For optimum performance, the solar lights should be installed in an area where can get DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Solar lights need to charge in full sunlight for 6-8 hours to allow the rechargeable battery to reach maximum capacity.
If the light doesn’t turn on,remove the battery ,wipe both ends with a clean,dry cloth and reinstall the battery.
Check the battery to ensure that it is making secure contact with the terminals. If this doesn’t work, please replace a new battery.
10 *Solar LED Pathway Lights
1* Westinghouse Instruction Manual
1* Warranty & Thank you note