- 【THREE LIGHTING MODES】Upgraded solar outdoor spotlights has gradient color changing mode, color select mode, white color mode. The white color mode has two brightness levels.
- 【6 HIGH OUTPUT WHITE LEDs & 1 RGB LED】This landscape spotlight can choose normal mode – 50LM or emergency mode – 200 LM by the switch. In the gradient color changing mode, you can turn switch B to LOCK to select the color you want.
- 【ADJUSTABLE LIGHTS & SOLAR PANEL】Our solar spotlights projector can be adjusted up or down by 180 degrees, the solar panel can be adjusted up or down by 70 degrees and adjusted left or right by 330 degrees.
- 【2 IN 1 INSTALLATION & AUTOMATED SWITCH】Low maintenance, no wiring needed. Stick the solar spotlight into the ground or use included screws to mount on the wall. Auto on at night./ Auto off at sunrise and powered by solar powered.
- 【WEATHERPROOF DESIGN】It can withstand rain and other extreme weather conditions.
The Upgraded Solar Lights, get more stable in rain wind snow and other extreme weather. The Upgraded Version enhance the brightness up to 200 lumen from 50 lumen. No wiring needed, powered by a lithium rechargeable battery that’s solar powered. Outdoor solar spotlights has 6 white LEDs and 1 RGB LED, which would be a better solution for yard, garden, tree, pathway,etc.
Solar Panel: Polycrystalline solar panel
Battery: 1x 3.7V 2000MAH 18650 Lithium Ion battery
LED: 6 white LEDs + 1 Multi-color LED
Lumens: LOW=50 Lumens/HIGH=200 Lumens
Lens Material: Plastic
Dimensions: 6.22in. x 3.54in. x 11.61in.
Package quantity: 2pcs
·Select where mounting, ground with stake provided or to the wall with screws provided.
·Turn switch B to CYCLE, get into color changing mode.
·Turn switch B to LOCK, get into color select mode.
·You can select the color you want. Turn switch B to WHITE, get into white color.
·Turn light on to LO (50LM) or HI (200LM) before you charge the battery.
·The light will not charge when in the off position.
·For optimal performance, allow solar spot lights to charge in DIRECT SUNLIGHT for 8- 12 hours.
·IF LIGHTS DO NOT TURN ON: Remove solar panel. Remove the bat Check the battery to ensure that it is making secure contact with the terminals.
·For optimal performance, allow solar lights to charge in DIRECT SUNLIGHT for 8-12 hours.
·If ters, wipe both ends with a clean, dry cloth and reinstall the battery. This does not work, replace with a new 3.7V 2000MAH 18650 Lithium Ion battery.
Westinghouse Solar Spotlights * 2
Stake * 2
Plastic Plug * 6
Screw * 6
Manual * 1
Warranty & Thanks note * 1