- The transparent back cover must be peeled off; otherwise, the film will fall off when the water is dry.(Please follow the instructions for installation.) Privacy protection – Decorate the glass and softly filter light while providing privacy.
- This triangle patten film comes with some bling bling rainbow effect in the sunshine even though the film itself is transparent.
- Energy saving – Keep heat out in summer and retain it in winter comfort. Control heat, block out more than 98% of harmful UV Rays, stop the staffs in door from fading and aging.
- Reusable – This window film is no-glue, which can be fixed and removed easily without any traces left on your glass.
- Easy do it yourself – Glue free design cuts down chemical release drastically, what you need is some soapy water or clear water to apply it and backing film peeled first
Static clings to the glass firmly, say no to glues(which is basically all harmful chemicals)
Ensuring Privacy Protection
Great privacy provided, you can finally feel at ease at home
Say NO to UV Rays
Blocks 96% of UV ray away, slow down the aging of your furniture
Totally Reusable, Fantastic Eco Choice
No Residue left on the glass at all, you can re position it and reuse it after years, ideal for rental places.
Step 1. Measure windows and trim film;
Step 2. Clean glass, then wet glass with soapy water(or just clear water also work well);
Step 3. Affix taps on both sides to remove the transparent backing film.( which is a kind of clear vinyl, please MAKE SURE remove it before you apply the window film to glass);
Step 4. Apply to wet glass and smooth with a smooth tool,such as a credit card or a spatula,or hands;
Step 5. Squeegee away water and air bubbles;
Step 6. Cut off the margins.
Tips for Installation:
1.A clean and smooth glass surface without any dust, fiber or any kind of texture is needed.
2. The transparent back cover must be peeled off; otherwise, the film will fall off when the water is dry.
3. Do not apply to the window frame. Cut off excessive edges after application if needed.
4. The film may be a little tough and its adhesive effect will be impacted in winter. Solution: use hair dryer or warm water to soft it. ( Heat resistance is under 176¨H).