- 【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TOOL】Anbaituer wire stripper is with precisely machined teeth, which grabs, holds, pulls and removes outer jacket in a simple one-handed motion. It is not only be used for wire striping, but also can be used as cutter and crimper (Crimping insulated and non-insulated terminals, automotive ignition terminals).
- 【SELF-ADJUSTING】With self-adjusting jaws, This innovative wire stripper is ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-24AWG. The copper swivel knob is rotatable to adjust the precision for different cables. The adjustable stopper controls the length of core wire. Strippers will not damage the metal part of the electrical wire.
- 【NON-SLIP COMFORT GRIP】ABS & rubber grip handle provides strong construction and comfortable grip feeling. This non-slip, non-pinch, long handle provides extra leverage and help you exert enough force without slipping.
- 【CABLE CUTTER&CRIMPER】It crimps 22-10 AWG insulated terminals, 12-10 AWG / 16-14 AWG / 22-18AWG non-insulated terminals and 7-8 mm auto ignited terminals. The Cutter are made by special heat treatment, high quality blade performs efficient cutting.
- 【PRODUCT GUARANTEE】We offer our customer 100% satisfaction with 45 Days Money Back Guarantee and 18 Months Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support. If the product did not meet your expectations or if you need a replacement please do not hesitate to contact us.
① Multifunction: Not only used for wire stripping, but also for Cutting, Crimping;
② Automatic adjusting mechanism: Sriping wire from 10 to 24 AWG;
③ Adjustable stopper: It can adjust stripping length. If no need to use it, please push it to another direction;
④ Ergonomic non-slip handle: This non-slip, non-pinch handle provides extra leverage and help you exert enough force without slipping;
⑤Titanium-chromium alloy steel jaws: Making the plier for a longer life;
⑥ Scratch-resistant black oxide coating: Preventing the wire stripper from being scratched during operation.
▲APPLICABLE TO WHAT SPECIFICATIONS
⊙ Titanium-chromium alloy steel jaw: The wire of the specification 10-24AWG [ 0.2-6MM2] ⊙ Crimp insulated terminals: 10-22AWG [0.5-6.0mm2] ⊙ Crimp non-insulated terminals: 12-10 AWG (4-6.0MM2) / 16-14 AWG (1.5-2.5MM2) / 22-18AWG (0.5-1.0MM2)
⊙ Crimp auto ignition terminals: Suited for 7-8mm
Using hand tools can be dangerous. Always take care and keep away from children.
Q1: what is the function of the yellow part and the round adjuster on the tool? When we should use them?
Answer: The “yellow part” is a stop for the end of the wire you plan on stripping.It allows the tool to be consistent and by adjusting it (sliding it in & out) you can set the amount of insulation that will be stripped off of the end of the wire.
Q2: Are the teeth on the “holding” side very sharp? Does it damage the wire insulation after stripping?
Answer: It sharp but it will not damage the wire. It has the adjustment screw so you can adjust how tight it holds the wire. Try it out for some cut before doing your work.
Q3: Does thix take quite abit of strength to use it? I am an older ladY
Answer: No, not at all…very smooth operation and rubberized handles make it easy to grip. If you can use scissors, you can use these.