- 【Trekking Poles Collapsible】High quality aluminum 7075 travel pole, feature a unique and easy to use the folding system; The poles extra sturdy and lightweight for most beginner hikers, hiking poles can withstand pressure and impact far superior to carbon fiber poles.
- 【Compact Design】Trekking poles collapse down to a portable 15 inches (38 cm), thanks to its retractable tri-fold design. They will fit your carry-on luggage or your hiking backpack with ease, they hardly add any weight while walking.
- 【Ergonomic Trekking Poles】Reduce the pressure on the knee joint by 22% and fully protect the knee. Cork-texture grip wicks away sweat from hands keeping them drier. EVA foam shafts allow for a strong grip in extreme all-terrain environments.
- 【All Terrain, All Conditions】Perfect as an all-day walking stick or for backpacking in high mountains or on your favorite ski trails, or even crossing the stream. 4 season accessories (1 pair of each rubber tips, tungsten carbide tips, snow baskets, mud & sand basket).
- 【What You Get】We will provide worry-free 12-month warranty and professional after-sales service. You can purchase with confidence for our hiking sticks collapsible whether you are for fishing, hunting, hiking, these folding poles are the trek poles you will ever need.
The Tri-Fold design is truly a game-changer! The unique folding design of our Tri-Fold trekking poles allows them to collapse down to less than 15 inches in length.
All Season Accessories (included the package):
High-Quality Mud Stop: for muddy or sandy environments (not those cheap plastic components that break easily).
Rubber tip: reduces noise on flat or paved surfaces.
Strong Carbide Tip: for gravel, ice, or packed dirt.
Ease of Use:
Super comfortable cork texture grip.
Proprietary flat top lock mechanism: sets up the poles in seconds.
Flip lock system adjusts the height with a snap.
Velcro loop: for compact storage when not in use.
Carrying bag: store all items together easily.
100-125cm (5’8”/172 cm or shorter)
115-135cm (5’9”/175 cm or taller)
For optimum ergonomic use: adjust the pole’s height so your arm is at roughly 90 degrees and parallel to the ground when holding the poles.