- ✂ 【SAFE & DURABLE】: Our cat nail clippers made of imports and hypoallergenic stainless steel ensures a safe and sharp cutting trim.
- ✂ 【NON-SLIP HANDLE】: These professional small animal nail clippers with the ergonomically designed rubber non-slip handle provides a comfortable and safe grip. It could prevent accidental nicks and cuts when trimming.
- ✂【 PROFESSIONAL PAW NAIL CLIPPERS】: The pet nail clippers for small & medium and cats,with a razor-sharp stainless steelsemi-circular angled blade. You ‘ll be able to see what you’re doing and help you determine how much you need to cut without going near the sensitive spots and avoid a bloody mess even without a quick sensor.
- ✂ 【FREE NAIL FILE INCLUDED】: You could use the nail file to file the rough edges of your pet’s nails so that your pet’s nail will be more smooth. It’s a best gift for your pets after trimming.
- ✂ 【QUALITY GUARANTEE】: 30 Days money back guarantee. Our thick stainless steel blades is strong and sharp to last for years. These nail clippers are quality controlled during the process of manufacturing. Parts will not loose or fall apart, making this a top quality professional cat nail clippers on the market.
What you will get:
1 x YOOHUG Pet Nail Clipper
1 x YOOHUG Pet Nail FileYOOHUG cats nail trimmer is one of the best pet nail cutters on the market. Our thick stainless steel blades is manufactured with high grade,
sharp, stainless steel blade which ensures that you never do uneven cuts and will stay sharp for stress-free, smooth and quick.
✂ Sturdy Steel Angled Blades
✂ Safe Nail Clipper Head
✂ Non-Slip Yellow Handle
✂ Comfortable Finger Rests
✂ With a Free Nail File
Never Cut the Quick!
The small pink part of a pet’s nail, called the quick, is where the nerves and blood vessels are.
Do NOT cut this sensitive area.
HOW TO USE:
1.Pets with white nails have a visible pink area of the nail called the quick, simply cut at a 45 degree angle and avoid cutting into the quick.
2.For pets with dark nails simply cutting straight across from the pad, rather than attempting to cut up at a 45° angle Or apply gentle
pressure with the trimmers without making a cut, if your pet reacts to the pressure you are too close to the quick, cut further down.
3.If you accidentally cut the nails too short you can use styptic powder, or simply use a clean bar of soap and run it under the damaged nail to stop the bleeding.